Dunorlan ParkAnytime Orienteering
Course Type: Permanent / Virtual
Terrain type: Parkland
Near: Tunbridge Wells Lat,Lng: 51.13115,0.28646 Postcode: TN2 4UA What3Words: ///gosh.actual.rooms
Directions / Parking
Car park off Halls Hole Road
The whole course is within the park, so suitable for juniors.
Map / Terrain
Scale 1:5,000, Contours: 10m
No control descriptions (should be obvious).
Produced with Open Orienteering Map.
Start/Finish: Path junction near lake 100m NW of car park.
20 control, 60 min score event.
i.e. visit as many of the 20 control points as you can, in any order, and be back to register the finish within 60 mins.
Scoring: 20 points per control, 10 points deducted per minute, or part minute, after 60 min limit.
MapRun Directory PathUK/Kent/Tonbridge/Dunorlan PXAS ScoreV60
Cafe within the park, if open.
- Watch out for traffic in parking area.
- Watch out for pedestrians, dods, bicycles.
- Take care near lake-side.
- The map is produced from open source data so may contain errors or omissions. If a route appears to be private go another way.
- It is your responsibility to keep safe, avoid traffic and maintain social distancing. This is just for fun – do not take risks.
This Challenge is not an organised event or activity. You do the Challenge as an individual for personal training and you are responsible for both your own safety and the safety of others around you.