Course Type: Virtual Urban
Terrain type: Urban
Near: Faversham Lat,Lng: 51.31473,0.88989 Postcode: ME13 8QR What3Words: ///converged.stage.recap
Directions / Parking
Central car park by swimming pool
Urban route around Faversham town starting in the recreation ground.
Map / Terrain
Scale 1:10,000, Contours: 10m
Start/Finish: Path in centre of recreation ground.
20 control, 60 min score event.
i.e. visit as many of the 20 control points as you can, in any order, and be back to register the finish within 60 mins.
Scoring: 20 points per control, 10 points deducted per minute, or part minute, after 60 min limit.
MapRun Directory PathUK/Kent/Maidstone/Faversham SSC1 PXAS ScoreV60
Toilets in car park. Shops nearby.
- Take care crossing roads and look out for traffic.
- Take care crossing and running alongside the river.
- Watch out for pedestrians, dogs & bicycles on paths.
- Covid-19: Follow current travel and social distancing guidelines. Be considerate when approaching or passing people, especially in narrow alleyways.
- The map is produced from open source data so may contain errors or omissions. If a route appears to be private go another way.
- It is your responsibility to keep safe, avoid traffic and maintain social distancing. This is just for fun – do not take risks.
This Challenge is not an organised event or activity. You do the Challenge as an individual for personal training and you are responsible for both your own safety and the safety of others around you.