Tunbridge Wells 3 ParksAnytime Orienteering
Course Type: Virtual Urban
Terrain type: Urban
Near: Tunbridge Wells Lat,Lng: 51.13438,0.28286 Postcode: TN2 3US What3Words: ///budget.baked.agents
Directions / Parking
Parking at Dunorlan park, Tunbridge Wells: TN2-3QN.
Parks and roads around Tunbridge Wells starting in Dunorlan Park.
Map / Terrain
Scale 1:10,000, Contours: 10m
Control descriptions on the map.
Produced with Open Orienteering Map.
Start/Finish: Path junction north side of the lake
20 control, 60 min score event.
i.e. visit as many of the 20 control points as you can, in any order, and be back to register the finish within 60 mins.
Scoring: 20 points per control, 10 points deducted per minute, or part minute, after 60 min limit.
MapRun Directory PathUK/Kent/Tonbridge/Tunbridge Wells PXAS ScoreV60
Cafe in park, if open.
- Take care crossing the road and watch out for traffic.
- Watch out for pedestrians, dogs, bicycles.
- Take care near side of the lake.
- Covid-19: Follow current travel and social distancing guidelines. Be considerate when approaching or passing people, especially in narrow alleyways.
- The map is produced from open source data so may contain errors or omissions. If a route appears to be private go another way.
- It is your responsibility to keep safe, avoid traffic and maintain social distancing. This is just for fun – do not take risks.
This Challenge is not an organised event or activity. You do the Challenge as an individual for personal training and you are responsible for both your own safety and the safety of others around you.