Course Type: Virtual Urban
Terrain type: Urban
Near: Walderslade Lat,Lng: 51.33353,0.52026 Postcode: ME5 9HY What3Words: ///salad.hooks.plants
Directions / Parking
Car park is off Catkin Close via Tunbury Avenue
A very populal KNC area using the streets and wooded valleys of Walderslade.
Map / Terrain
Scale 1:10,000, Contours: 10m
Start is in the NE corner of the car park.
20 control, 60 min score event.
i.e. visit as many of the 20 control points as you can, in any order, and be back to register the finish within 60 mins.
Scoring: 20 points per control, 10 points deducted per minute, or part minute, after 60 min limit.
MapRun Directory PathUK/Kent/Maidstone/Walderslade PXAS ScoreV60
- Take care crossing roads and watch for traffic.
- Be alert for trip hazards as some paths are rough underfoot and steep.
- Covid-19: Follow current travel and social distancing guidelines. Be considerate when approaching or passing people, especially in narrow alleyways.
- The map is produced from open source data so may contain errors or omissions. If a route appears to be private go another way.
- It is your responsibility to keep safe, avoid traffic and maintain social distancing. This is just for fun – do not take risks.
This Challenge is not an organised event or activity. You do the Challenge as an individual for personal training and you are responsible for both your own safety and the safety of others around you.